Intel D525MW mother board not detect our Mini PCIe
card, you can do a little job make it work fine
there are 2 ways can do this job,
1. short circuit the Mini PCIe socket 2 pin , if
the first one will break your warranty you can do the
2. short circuit our card 2 pin
After that all of our Mini PCIe card work fine
now. (Mini PCIe 1394a+b, USB 3.0, SATA II, SATA III,
Ethernet, 422/485, Serial, Serial + Parallel).
1. find the mini PCI express socket
2. Short ciruit pin7 & pin 9
2. short circuit our card pin7 & pin 9 . (the example is Mini PCI Express 2 Port SATA )
1. Use the soldering tape cover the area
2. Remove the paint from PCB
This is another way to do the MOD.